Friday 6 September 2013

Indroduction to my COD Blog

Introduction: Hello and welcome to my blog on the Geography of the Modern Warfare Franchise. I hope to share my knowledge and interest of this subject over the coming weeks. Specifically I will be covering the Campaigns for each game and breaking down the story line in a condensed for for you to view. For each blog, I will cover every geographical aspect featured in every mission for all three games in the Franchise. Sincerely MGXD (MasterGunnerXD) aka Ross.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Bro. Will be starting to blog soon. Thanks for all the support so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy liked this post, it inspired me to play COD, thank you very much and keep up thw good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete